Welcome to my space for you to learn more about working with me one-on-one through coaching. The first thing I want you to know is that coaching is about you – it’s an amazing gift that you can give yourself. I hope you wrap yourself up in the goodness of it!
Who do I work with?
I work with women all over the world who are ready to be change-agents in their own lives and the world.
- Women who want to take a new direction in life – professionally or personally.
- Women who want to explore, uncover or follow their dreams and passions.
- Women who want to change the world.
Public sector. Private sector. Solopreneurs. Writers. Creatives. Independent consultants. When it comes to professional backgrounds, I work with a diverse range of women. But what is common among the women I work with is that they each want to live a life that’s authentic, alive, fully present and contributes to making our world a better place. Is that you?
What does working with me look like?
When we begin our work together, we’ll determine how often we should meet based on what’s going on in your life. Typically, I work with women every other week or weekly. As a new client, I strongly recommend at least a three-month commitment to our coaching relationship. Why three months? Because life does not change overnight – as much as we all wish it could. It really does take a commitment from you and time to make real change and progress in your life.
All of my coaching is done over the phone or Skype, so you and I can be anywhere in the world and still work together! If you’re located in the Washington, DC area it is possible to arrange in-person sessions, although many of my clients still opt for coaching over the phone.
A glimpse of what our coaching relationship will include:
- Discovery Session (this can take up to two hours or it can be spread out over the first couple of sessions). We’ll kick things off by exploring where you’re at and where you want to go. In advance of our Discovery Session, you’ll receive self-exploratory worksheets that’ll get your juices flowing to jumpstart our sessions. I’ve found that clients really enjoy the process of answering the Discovery questions and it really allows us to dive right into getting you what you need through coaching.
- Regular 60 minute coaching sessions. After your initial Discovery Session, we’ll schedule weekly or bi-weekly coaching sessions. You’ll have the opportunity to bring whatever it is you want to bring to our sessions. Whether it’s something you’re continuing to work on, or something new that’s emerged – I’ll meet you where you’re at and we’ll explore it.
- Accountability through personalized action steps. You’ll leave each session with a targeted action to complete in-between sessions that’s related to or based on what we discussed. Clients find this extremely helpful because it supports you in moving towards what it is you say that you want.
- Unlimited email access. You’ll have unlimited email access to me in-between sessions for anything that comes up. Seriously. You can email me anytime, as much as you’d like for support in between sessions, and you’ll receive a response within 48 hours.
What I want for you:
I want for you to shine.
To stand confidently in the light that you are – and offer the gift that you are to the world.
I want you to trust yourself.
Trust who you are. Trust who you know you want to be.
I want you to thrive.
To live fully alive, present and operating from a place that is authentically you.
I want you to have courage.
Courage to follow your dreams. Courage to take risks. Courage to live the life you truly want.
I want you to change the world.
Because change can happen, and you have a contribution to make towards it. Believe that.
Let’s do this!
Contact me! Ask me your questions, get more info, or get a feel for what it would be like to work with me. Please email me at wyokemia -at- gmail -dot- com, and we can go from there. I look forward to hearing from you!
Training and background
I have been trained as a coach through the Coaches Training Institute in an internationally recognized and intensive program. Please visit the About Me + Contact page to learn more about my background and me.